How To Identify Opportunities During A Time Of Crisis
Economic downturns are stressful times for businesses but there’s always opportunity as the marketplace changes if you know where to look.
This week the Geeks take a look at different ways your business can evolve and pivot to make the most of the situation at hand as they discuss real life examples of businesses doing just that.
“Out of adversity comes opportunity” – Benjamin Franklin
Join the Geeks as they work through some of the ways that your business can take advantage of current opportunities to re-invent their product and service offerings.
What To Listen For:
- How to stay relevant when communicating with your audience.
- Avoid sending confusing messages to your customers.
- Why you should create more content than you consume.
- Show empathy in your marketing and acknowledge the situation at hand.
- Increasing value in a time of crisis.
- What to do when you can’t deliver live events.
- The necessity to pivot and innovate in a crisis – listen to your audience.
- Why you need to be visible and show up more than ever before.
One Cool Thing:
Facebook Group – Small Business Owners vs The Pandemic Small business owners banding together in a united fight to keep our businesses running during the coronavirus pandemic.
What’s Grinding Our Gears?
Jen: Bad online etiquette. Everyone makes mistakes at some time or another, and it doesn’t mean it should be spread all over the internet.