How To Create A Profitable Business
A business that isn’t profitable, is just a hobby.
And with such a high failure rate in business, it’s extremely important to ensure you are taking the actions that will create profit in your business.
This week the Geeks share what they do currently, and have done previously in their business to create more profit and more cash flow in their business.
They also talk about some tips on creating strategic partnerships for a triple win-win.
What To Listen For:
- The 4 levers you can pull to create more cash flow.
- How to know which activities to concentrate on to attract more leads to your business.
- Eliminate the low value activities from your daily or weekly routine.
- Ways to nurture your audience so they come to you when they’re ready to buy.
- Listening to objections to get higher conversions.
- Satisfy needs and solve problems as your prospects needs evolve.
- Tips on setting your pricing.
- A simple tip to increase your average dollar sale.
- What do you need to consider before increasing your price?
- Don’t be a volunteer in your business.
One Cool Thing:
Jen: Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz
Sam: Thought Leaders Business Lab Podcast – episode 158: Foundations of Strong Financial Systems
What’s Grinding Our Gears?
Sam: Don’t put your head in the sand. Instead plan, prepare and educate yourself.
Jen: It’s not about us as individuals; it’s about us looking after our communities as a whole.