Business During The COVID-19 Pandemic
As business owners and entrepreneurs, now more than ever is the time to step up and show confidence and leadership to our clients and community.
Planning and being pro-active is a much more productive space to be in, and today the geeks discuss how they’ve seen some businesses pivoting and innovating.
What To Listen For:
- Will remote work be finally embraced by corporate America and Australia?
- What do we predict business will look like post COVID-19?
- Will virtual events be the way of the future?
- The opportunity for business if they acknowledge their customers worries, and act accordingly.
- Some examples of businesses we’ve seen pivoting and innovating during this time of social isolation.
- Idea’s for additional revenue streams by thinking outside the box.
- Click here to see Jennifer’s post on how you can help small businesses without spending a penny.
- The way to pivot your marketing right now.
- Why now could be the best time to start your side-hustle.
- Tips for working from home.
What’s Grinding Our Gears?
Joe: Lack of attendants for big rides at SeaWorld.
Jen: People complaining to small businesses for following rules set by the World Health Organisation or Government – it’s not the businesses fault!
One Cool Thing:
Joe: Cash App by Square
How to identify opportunities during times of crisis.
Sam, Jen, and Joe sit down and discuss how to identify opportunities when a crisis hits. Like the one we are experiencing right now.
Posted by Business Geeks Podcast on Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Please send any of your questions, please send them to email@example.com. We’d love to answer your question, and give you a shoutout on the show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS