In this episode the Geeks tackle the topic of “morning routines” and exactly what a great morning routine is for you.
As a business owner, you know that your daily entrepreneurial habits start the moment you get up, not when you get to your office. Per a plethora of memes and social media posts, this moment starts before the crack of dawn for successful people.
A morning structure can also impact on how you perform for the entire day. We’ll share what routines work for us.
What To Listen For:
- Some people say you have to get up at 4am to be successful 3:44
- Four chronotypes of sleepers: lions, bears, dolphins, and wolves 5:14
- Getting up early can give you time to focus on certain work-related tasks before your family wakes up 8:43
- Morning routine vs. waking routine 10:48
- Structure your day by planning things out the night before or by setting reminders 12:09
One Cool Thing
Joe: Apple will switch away from Intel
Joe: Living on a $120,000 in DC with passive income from multiple real estate investments
Sam: Three Stooges Syndrome: when lots of things are wrong, all of those things being wrong can create something positive
Jennifer: Two uglies make a pretty: two ugly parents can produce a beautiful child
What’s Grinding Our Gears?
Joe: Why do some people have the ability to slap their names on a product and people buy it?
Take My Lunch Money
Joe: Amigos Mexican Restaurant
Check-In With The Geeks
Catch us live each week on Monday 5pm EDT / Tuesday 7am AEST at the Business Geeks Podcast page on Facebook.
Submit your question to the geeks at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your question answered live on the show. Be sure to include your business name for a free shoutout.
Find Samantha at SamanthaRiley.global
Find Jennifer at Sparent.co
Find Joe at SuperJoePardo.com