No one could have predicted this pandemic, but the same does not hold true with the business-landscape after the crisis.
The coronavirus pandemic has a lot of dark sides and has caused a lot of pain and grief all over the world. But in times of crisis comes windows of opportunities.
Join us as we unpack the different business trends and practices that will either continue, change, or stop post-pandemic and how businesses can take advantage of these trends to thrive in the future of business.
What To Listen For:
- Pre-pandemic business predictions
- Environmental-friendly businesses
- The importance of customer reviews
- Leveraging e-commerce and online sales
- Mobile Marketing
- Online stories and live streams will dominate social media
- TikTok: The black hole of social media
- Business predictions for 2021
- The perfect time to start your business
- Editing our lives during this time
- Hot or not topic: Cardboard cut-outs in restaurants
What’s Grinding Our Gears?
Joe: “Wherever you get your podcast”
Check-In With The Geeks
Catch us live each week on Monday 8pm EDT / Tuesday 10am AEST at the Business Geeks Podcast page on Facebook.
Submit your question to the geeks at email@example.com to have your question answered live on the show. Be sure to include your business name for a free shoutout.
Find Samantha at SamanthaRiley.global
Find Jennifer at Sparent.co
Find Joe at SuperJoePardo.com