We’ve been far since the start of the Pandemic. Finance, Accessibility, and Communication have been the most common challenges that businesses suffered. A lot of them failed in the transition, but it is a huge growth to those who get to keep moving forward.
Decision-making is crucial when we face challenges. Knowing where the business is going by looking at the numbers and data is extremely beneficial.
In this episode, the Business Geeks discuss the challenges that entrepreneurs face in the aftermath of the Pandemic, as well as emerging communication channels. We cannot avoid these challenges as our businesses grow, but there is always a solution.
What To Listen For:
- The stake of paying off massive debts with luxury assets (04:03)
- The Impact of the Pandemic on China’s Businesses (09:35)
- Significance of Numbers and Data in Decision Making (11:35)
- Taking promotions to a new level (13:50)
- Joe’s creative celebration (16:47)
- A successful presentation – Humor, Compatibility, and Telling Stories (20:52)
- How to handle negative comments or feedback? (30:32)
One Cool Thing
Joe: Switched from Amazon Echo to Apple HomePod (32:03)
Take My Lunch Money
Jen: Design Powers – Women-owned and led company that designs websites (35:05)
Check-In With The Geeks
Posted by Business Geeks Podcast on Thursday, November 11, 2021
Catch us live each week on Monday 4:00pm EST / Tuesday 8:00am AEST at the Business Geeks Podcast page on Facebook.
Submit your question to the geeks at email@example.com to have your question answered live on the show. Be sure to include your business name for a free shoutout.
Find Samantha at SamanthaRiley.global
Find Jennifer at Sparent.co
Find Joe at SuperJoePardo.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS