When it comes to shopping, everyone has their own unique behaviors and preferences. Some people love nothing more than spending hours browsing through stores, while others prefer to get in and out as quickly as possible. There are also those who carefully consider every purchase and those who impulse buy on a regular basis.
Whatever your shopping habits may be, there is one thing we can all agree on – shopping can be a fun and rewarding experience! Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for someone special or treating yourself to something new, there’s nothing like finding that perfect item. And when you finally make your purchase, the feeling of satisfaction is unbeatable.
In this episode, we talk about the various shopping behaviors of each of us. We all know the feeling of standing in front of a full shopping cart, looking at the total price, and wondering how we got there. Or, on the flip side, of leaving the store with only a few smaller items and thinking about all the money we saved.
Our shopping behaviors are strongly influenced by both our personal preferences and outside forces. By understanding what drives shoppers to make decisions, businesses can better cater to their needs and wants.
What To Listen For:
- Thoughts about what is happening between Ukraine and Russia (1:05)
- The shopping behavior of Australians (7:44)
- Samantha Riley’s shopping behavior (8:17)
- Jennifer Crawford’s shopping behavior (8:51)
- Is the “price increase” an opportunity (11:29)
- All about Chipotle (18:04)
- Jen and Sam’s thoughts on a business billboard with their business competitor’s name (26:37)
- How do people find trusting vendors (31:57)
- Joe Pardo’s experience about marketing (39:58)
- How did Joe Pardo’s experience with marketing affect him as a Kanye fan (45:25)
Check-In With The Geeks
Catch us live each week on Monday 4:00pm EST / Tuesday 8:00am AEST at the Business Geeks Podcast page on Facebook.
Submit your question to the geeks at email@example.com to have your question answered live on the show. Be sure to include your business name for a free shoutout.
Find Samantha at SamanthaRiley.global
Find Jennifer at Sparent.co
Find Joe at SuperJoePardo.com