One rule of owning a business is to have a clear idea of your avatar or ideal customer. One rule of creating content is knowing that you are talking to your avatar, who is a real person with their own ideas and questions.
In this episode, we answer some questions from our BGP followers. We talk about a wide range of topics, from lessons in producing social media content for your business to a short film review of Being the Ricardos from a business owner’s point of view.
What To Listen For:
- Lessons in producing TikTok and Youtube content based on audience response and analytics (00:56)
- A special personal message (10:38)
- Some advice in using social media to market bath and body products (16:13)
- Things to think about when moving to other states for lower taxes (24:11)
- How to choose manufacturers for prototypes (33:54)
- Taking risks and disasters (38:46)
- When you can’t reply to a DM (42:03)
- About Jenn and BGP (48:03)
- Concerns about a venture capitalist stealing your ideas (51:47)
- Watching Being the Ricardos as a business owner and the legacy of I Love Lucy (1:02:14)
- Your Podcast Concierge (1:10:21)
Check-In With The Geeks
Catch us live each week on Monday 4:00pm EST / Tuesday 8:00am AEST at the Business Geeks Podcast page on Facebook.
Submit your question to the geeks at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your question answered live on the show. Be sure to include your business name for a free shoutout.
Find Samantha at SamanthaRiley.global
Find Jennifer at Sparent.co
Find Joe at SuperJoePardo.com