With all the social media marketing tactics available, you may wonder which one you should start with.
Email marketing and growing your email list is one of the most effective ways to consistently reach and engage with your audience and potential clients.
In this episode, we delve into email marketing, how often to send emails, and how to grow your email list. We also dive into tips on how to create email content that will catch your reader’s attention and the importance of having a call to action in your emails.
Certainly, a website and your social media platforms are just as important for your business, but having an email list and investing in email marketing is by far one of the most personal and effective social channels you can use to grow your business.
What To Listen For:
- Frequency of sending out emails (10:03)
- Effective email marketing (11:29)
- CAN-SPAM ACT of 2003 (13:06)
- Dealing with unsubscribers (15:10)
- Segmenting and tagging your email list (16:00)
- Do you have emails that you enjoy to get? (17:00)
- Growing your email list (19:58)
- Automating the nurturing system (21:15)
- Your email list is where you make your sales (22:30)
- Why you should own a domain (26:18)
- Should you start your email list or website first? (27:26)
- Know like and trust factor (29:23)
- Call to action (32:17)
- Not always selling in your call to actions (35:45)
- Email marketing doesn’t have to be expensive (43:11)
Grind My Gears
- Sam: Booking into someone else’s calendar and not showing up (45:53)
Get My Lunch Money
- Joe’s Local Farmers Market
Check-In With The Geeks
Catch us live each week on Monday 8pm EDT / Tuesday 10am AEST at the Business Geeks Podcast page on Facebook.
Submit your question to the geeks at email@example.com to have your question answered live on the show. Be sure to include your business name for a free shoutout.
Find Samantha at SamanthaRiley.global
Find Jennifer at Sparent.co
Find Joe at SuperJoePardo.com